söndag 5 juli 2009

Hilly soul vol. 4


Fjärde albumet i serien "Hilly Soul" bjuder på 20 låtar högkvalitativ southern soul. Det fina omslaget är även denna gång gjort av Ombergs-älskaren Helena Gustafsson.

Hilly soul vol. 4
1. Barbara & The Browns – If I can’t run to you I’ll crawl
2. Peggy Scott & Jo Jo Benson – Can’t find love
3. The Emotions – Stealing love
4. King Floyd – Handle with care
5. Candi Staton – That’s how strong my love is
6. Aretha Franklin – Drown in my own tears
7. Percy Sledge – When a man loves a woman
8. Tony Borders – Polly wally
9. Al Green – Judy
10. Phillip Mitchell – If we can’t be lovers
11. Erma Franklin – Piece of my heart
12. Mavis Staples & William Bell – I thank you
13. James & Bobby Purify – She ain’t gonna do right
14. Judy Clay – Bed of roses
15. Spencer Wiggins – Uptight good woman
16. Luther Ingram – (If loving you is wrong) I don’t want to be right
17. William Bell – I forgot to be your lover
18. James Carr – The dark end of the street
19. Clay Hammond – I’ll make it up to you
20. Kip Anderson – I went off and cried

1 kommentar: