söndag 5 juli 2009

Hilly soul vol. 5


Femte albumet i serien "Hilly Soul" innehåller ytterligare 20 låtar superb southern soul. Det fina omslaget är även denna gång gjort av den duktiga skorpbakerskan Helena Gustafsson.

Hilly soul vol. 5
1. Clarence Carter – Slip away
2. Mel & Tim – Starting all over again
3. ZZ Hill – Faithful and true
4. Bonnie & Sheila – You’re not the one for me
5. Otis Redding – I’ve been loving you too long
6. Paul Thompson – What I don’t know won’t hurt me
7. Thomas Bailey – Wish I was back
8. Gwen McCrae – Lead me on
9. Marcell Strong – Mumble in my ear
10. Bobby Newsome – Jody, come back and get your shoes
11. George Jackson – How can I get next to you?
12. Chet Davenport – Take one step (I’ll take two)
13. Mavis Staples – Ready for the heartbreak
14. Tommie Young – Take time to know him
15. Veda Brown – Short stopping
16. Little Milton – That’s what love will make you do
17. Johnnie Taylor – I believe in you (you believe in me)
18. Ester Philips – And I love him
19. The Persuaders – Thin love between love and hate
20. Doris Troy – Just one look

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar