onsdag 11 februari 2009

Hilly Soul vol. 2

Andra albumet i serien "Hilly Soul" går i baktakt. Jag bjuder på 20 amerikanska låtar i jamaicansk soul-tappning. Det fina omslaget är även denna gång gjort av Helena Gustafsson. Vill du gärna ha en skiva; mejla mig.

Hilly Soul vol. 2
1. Sound Dimension – Time is tight
2. Ken Boothe – It is because I’m black?
3. Al Brown – Ain’t no love in the heart of the city
4. Lloyd Charmers – Let’s get it on
5. Matumbi – Reggae stuff
6. Derrick Harriott & The Chosen Few – Message from a black man
7. The Pioneers – Papa was a rolling stone
8. Zap Pow – If you don’t know me by now
9. Herman & The Aquarians - Dunce cap
10. Augustus Pablo – Lightning chap
11. Norma Fraser - The first cut is the deepest
12. Alton Ellis – I don’t want to be right
13. Bob Andy – Baby I need your loving
14. Delroy Wilson – It’s the same old song
15. Barry Biggs & The Dragonaires – I’ll be there
16. Norman Brown – Just my imagination (running away with me)
17. John Holt – Touch me in the morning
18. Susan Cadogan – Hurt so good
19. Johnny Nash – Cupid
20. Milton Henry – Gypsy woman

3 kommentarer: